Following the successful technology review in 2012, we were appointed to develop a Digital Strategy for the Paul Mellon Centre.
Adrian Cooper worked with the PMC to establish the new digital vision and created a digital projects programme to realise the objectives over a 2 year period.
scope of work
- a new visual identity and digital brand
- redesign & rebuild of the main Paul Mellon Centre website (www.paul-mellon-centre.ac.uk/)
- selection and implementation of a new web content management system
- development of a new online, open access academic journal (www.britishartstudies.ac.uk/)
- technology strategy and framework for online scholarly catalogues (and other collections-based digital publications)
- integrated, online grants management
- online event registration and booking
- integrated customer relationship management
The new website was launched in April 2015.
The British Art Studies open access journal was launched in October 2015 and won the People’s Choice GLAMi Award at the 2016 Museums and the Web conference in Los Angeles.